- Product Info
The Dial Code VF have two-line, super bright vaccum flurescent display entry phone protected by unscratchable 1/4 glass are large character. These advanced entry phones allow residents to communicate and control access to visitors using their existing phones. All features on the Dial Code Systems are programmable remotely via ElitePro Software. Visitors are able to call and speak to a resident by entering a 3-digit personalized keycode listed in the electronics directory. Residents may then grant access by pressing a number on their telephone or deny access by simply hanging up. Includes minimum 25 Memory Card without Software
- Battery Backup: Built-in battery provides full functionality for up to five hours.
- Expansion Slots: Two slots for memory cards. Optional Remote Communicator card.
- Help: Digital voice help messages to guide user.
- History Buffer: History Buffer up to 8,000 transactions.
- LCD Display: Super bright VF display.
- Memory Capacity: Field upgradable memory capacity: 50, 150, 250, 500, or 1000 resident names.
- Output Relays: Two Output Relays with Independent Strike Times
- Postal Lock: Postal Lock Ready
- Power Input: 120VAC, 1.6 amp UL listed wall plug transformer
- Timer: Two independent 7-day timers per relay output for door and gate control.
- Zones: 32 Zone control capability with programmable zones, groups, and templates.
- Dimensions: 16"W x 20.5"H x 4.7" D
- Shipping: 30 lbs.
Need help in finding the right Telephone Entry System ? Give us a call toll free at (800)447-0387, Monday to Friday from 8AM to 5PM. Our Sales Team will be happy to answer any of your questions. Need to reach us after hours? Contact Us electronically. Be sure to enter your phone number for a prompt response.
This product has a 3 Year Warranty. Warranty is Provided by Chamberlain Elite