- Product Info
Large Extreme Heat Tolerant Display Telephone Entry System Capable of 26 name Viewing.
The Icon26TM is a premium telephone entry/access control system for buildings with up to 1,000 tenants.
Engineered to provide safe, convenient access for residents and guests, the system also offers added expandability and programming simplicity for installers and property managers. Featuring a high-resolution, 10" LCD screen, the unit clearly displays up to 26 names at a time and is easily readable in all light conditions, including direct sunlight. This, combined with its capability to operate in high temperatures (up to 165 degrees F) makes this system an excellent choice for virtually any multi-tenant location. The Icon26TM also includes a long list of built-in and exclusive features such as a scrollable directory, optional camera capability, audio "help" assistance and a patented "double box" design for easier programming.
- High-Resolution, 10" LCD Screen
- Voice-Guided Assistance
- Double Box Design
- Built-In Power Backup / Surge Protection
- Two Slots for Memory Cards
- High-Quality Digital Communication System with Active Noise Filtering
- History Buffer of up to 8,000 Transactions
- Field Upgradable Memory Capacity: 250, 500 or 1,000 Resident Names
- Programmable "Unlisted Resident" Feature
- 6-Digit Resident Key-code Access
- 3-Digit Resident Dialing
- User-Friendly Local Programming Via Built-In Keyboard Eliminates Need for User Manual
- Internal modem
- Two Independent 7-Day Timers Per Relay Output for Door and Gate Control
- Postal Lock Ready
- "Exit Switch" Ready
- Dimensions: 16"x4.375"x20.5"H
- Shipping: 45lbs.
Need help in finding the right Telephone Entry System ? Give us a call toll free at (800)447-0387, Monday to Friday from 8AM to 5PM. Our Sales Team will be happy to answer any of your questions. Need to reach us after hours? Contact Us electronically. Be sure to enter your phone number for a prompt response.
This product has a 3 Year Warranty. Warranty is Provided by Chamberlain Elite