- Product Info
SecurityMan Air-AlarmIIDL is a wireless LED touchpad security alarm system kit for home and business. It is user-friendly easy to use protecting home/business at a minimum cost of investment. Do-It-Yourself installation and monitoring alarm system without monthly fees is a key benefit for users. The system will alert by phone calls to owner through a series of enlisted phone numbers. The owner can then dial into the host to arm or disarm using the phone’s numeric keypad. Air-AlarmIIDL system can be upgraded by adding up to 60 wireless sensors, sirens, and up to 10 remote controllers.
- Easy-to-use and cost-effective D.I.Y. (Do-It-Yourself) wireless intruder alarm system kit.
- Supports up to 60 wireless sensors (15 wireless defense zones and 4 wireless sensors per zone).
- Transmit at 430-433MHz frequency band, wireless transmitting distance up to 300 feet (doorbell, remote controller, siren) and up to 450 feet (magnetic smart door/window sensor & PIR motion sensor).
- Supports up to 5 phone numbers for auto alarm call and 1 management center protocol(CID).
- Armed/disarmed by remote controller, phone call, or host’s keypad.
- Easy “one-key” armed/disarmed operation.
- Programmable silent alarm or audible alarm.
- Recordable alarm voice message (up to 10 seconds record time).
- Telephone line disconnection alarm sounds every 5 seconds.
- Smart 3 defense lines configuration-1st defense line is the perimeter, 2nd defense line for in-room, & 24-hour defense line).
- Internal rechargeable Li-ion backup battery in alarm host lasts up to 16 hours
- Rechargeable doorbell battery lasts up to 3 years.
- Smart alert and zone notification when attempting to arm the host with an open door or window
- Host chirps if door/window sensor is open/close in disarm mode
- Batteries (alkaline) included for remote controllers, wireless door sensor, and wireless motion sensor last up to 2 years.
- Programmable password.
- Compatible with Ademco CID protocol
- Supports multiple control panels (pairing each sensor/remote/siren to multiple control panels)
1. An active phone line is NOT required for the alarm system to work. However, for the dialing features to work, an active phone line (LAND line) is required.
2. Fully compatible with Vonage VoIP model VDV22-VD. Not compatible with other digtial phone service (VoIP; voice over ip) such as MagicJack, ComCast, Fios, and ect.
3.What are the primary differences between the new Air-AlarmII vs. Air-Alarm1?
Need help in finding the right DIY Wireless Alarm Kit ? Give us a call toll free at (800)447-0387, Monday to Friday from 8AM to 5PM. Our Sales Team will be happy to answer any of your questions. Need to reach us after hours? Contact Us electronically. Be sure to enter your phone number for a prompt response.