- Product Info
The Vista V3 series offers real value, innovation, and flexibility in one compact product. With 8 different faceplate options, plus 2 spacers to adjust for cutout depth, Vista V3 can replace multiple competing electric strikes with NO modification to the frame. Offering up to 1/4" of horizontal adjustability in small increments, Vista V3 is ideal for cylindrical locksets with 1/2" to 5/8" latchbolts, in medium duty applications.
- ANSI/BHMA A156.31 Grade 2
- Patent pending
- .20 Amps @ 12VDC continuous duty
- .10 Amps @ 24VDC continuous duty
- DC continuous duty/AC intermittent duty only
- Small strike body fits in many competitive cutouts, with no modification to the frame
- 8 flexible faceplate options, from 2-3/4"-9" long
- Modular components allow you to adjust depth as needed
- Accomodates 1/2" - 5/8" cylindrical latchbolt (5/8" with 1/8" door gap)
- Up to 1/4" horizontal adjustability
- Static strength 1000 lbs.
- Dynamic strength 50 ft-lbs.
- Endurance 500,000 cycles
- Available in fail secure (fail safe version available Fall 2009)
Need help in finding the right Electric Strike / Door Release / Door Strike ? Give us a call toll free at (800)447-0387, Monday to Friday from 8AM to 5PM. Our Sales Team will be happy to answer any of your questions. Need to reach us after hours? Contact Us electronically. Be sure to enter your phone number for a prompt response.
This product has a 1 Year warranty. Warranty is Provided by HES