- Product Info
The 5000 series is a compact, high performance electric strike designed for low profile openings where there is limited space behind the jamb. This includes narrow style aluminum jambs and jambs with protruding glass inside. The field selectable fail secure/fail safe unit is easy to install and accommodates 5/8" latchbolts.
- UL 1034, burglary-resistant listed
- ANSI/BHMA A156.31, Grade 1
- MEA New York City accepted
- Patented design
- .24 Amp @ 12VDC/VAC
- .12 Amp @ 24VDC/VAC
- DC continuous duty/AC intermittent duty only
- Tamper resistant
- Static strength 1,500 lbs.
- Dynamic strength 70 ft-lbs.
- Endurance 500,000 cycles
- Field selectable fail secure/ fail safe
- Dual voltage 12 or 24 VDC/VAC
- Internally mounted solenoid
- Accommodates 1/2" - 5/8" latchbolt (5/8" with 1/8" door gap)
- Strike body depth 1-1/16"
- Plug-in connector
- Trim enhancer included
Need help in finding the right Electric Strike / Door Release / Door Strike ? Give us a call toll free at (800)447-0387, Monday to Friday from 8AM to 5PM. Our Sales Team will be happy to answer any of your questions. Need to reach us after hours? Contact Us electronically. Be sure to enter your phone number for a prompt response.
This product has a 5 Year Warranty. Warranty is Provided by HES