- Product Info
The 4500 series is the first electric strike designed for installation in 2" UL 10C fire-rated frames with drywall penetration. Based on the design of the popular 5000 series, the 4500 electric strike features a low profile 1-3/8" depth, heavy-duty cast stainless steel construction and horizontal adjustment for simple installation. Its strength is derived from a unique keeper pin locking design, enabling the 4500 to exceed the ratings of the frame, door and locking hardware. Designed for use with cylindrical and mortise locksets up to a 3/4" throw.
- UL 10C fire rated, 3 hour (fail secure only)
- CAN4-S104 (ULC-S104) fire door conformant
- WHI fire door listed
- ANSI/BHMA A156.31, Grade 1 (#E09321, #E09322, #E09323)
- NFPA-252 fire door conformant
- ASTM-E152 fire door conformant
- California Fire Marshall Listed
- UBC-7-2-94, Uniform Building Code
- .24 Amps @ 12VDC/VAC
- .12 Amps @ 24VDC/VAC
- DC continuous duty/AC intermittent duty only
- Stainless steel construction
- Tamper resistant
- Static strength 3,000 lbs.
- Dynamic strength 70 ft-lbs.
- Endurance 500,000 cycles
- Fail secure (standard)
- Dual voltage 12 or 24 VAC/VDC
- Horizontal adjustment
- Multiple tabs included to accommodate a variety of locksets
- Internally mounted solenoid
- Accommodates up to a 3/4" latchbolt
- Strike body depth 1-3/8"
- Plug-in connector
- Trim enhancer
Need help in finding the right Electric Strike / Door Release / Door Strike ? Give us a call toll free at (800)447-0387, Monday to Friday from 8AM to 5PM. Our Sales Team will be happy to answer any of your questions. Need to reach us after hours? Contact Us electronically. Be sure to enter your phone number for a prompt response.
This product has a 5 Year Warranty. Warranty is Provided by HES