- Product Info
- Super Low 1.2 mA Trigger Current
- Positive (+) Or Negative (-) Trigger Input
- Double Form "C" Contacts DPDT
- Heavy Duty Contact Rating
- On Board LED Status Indicator
- Includes Double Sided Mounting Tape
- Mounts in Standard 2.75" Snap Track
- Packaged in Reusable Poly Storage Box
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Operating Voltage:12 or 24 Volts DC, jumper selectable
- Current Draw:60mA (both relays on)
- Relay Contacts:Form "C" , 7A @ 30VDC, 10 A @ 125VAC
- Size:1.5" X 2.75"
- Trigger Voltage:4 - 24VDC
- Trigger Current: 1.2mA @12 VDC
The ELK-924 Sensitive Relay module features DPDT (Form "C") dry contacts for general purpose switching of devices or high current loads. It operates on 12 or 24 volts DC and can be triggered with a negative or positive input at an incredible low current of only 1 milliamp.
Need help in finding the right Relay Module ? Give us a call toll free at (800)447-0387, Monday to Friday from 8AM to 5PM. Our Sales Team will be happy to answer any of your questions. Need to reach us after hours? Contact Us electronically. Be sure to enter your phone number for a prompt response.
This product has a Lifetime Limited Warranty. Warranty is Provided by Elk