- Product Info
- High Quality Cross-head Terminals
- 12 or 24 Vdc Selectable Operation
- Low Current Draw
- Voltage Input LED
- Form "C" Dry Contacts
- Great For General Purpose Switching
- Small, Compact Size
- Double Sided Foam Tape Provided For Mounting
- Packaged in Reusable Poly Storage Box
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Operating Voltage: 12 or 24 Volts DC Nominal
- Current Draw: 35mA, triggered (relay on)
- Relay Contacts: Form "C" , 7A @ 30VDC, 10 A @ 125VAC
- Min. Pull-in Voltage: 9VDC on 12V setting, 19VDC on 24V setting
- Size: 2" X 1.5 " (51mm X 38mm) Ea.
The ELK-912B is a heavy duty relay module featuring 12 or 24V DC selectable operation, SPDT Form "C" contacts, low current draw, voltage input LED, and high quality large cross-head terminals. It is ideal for general purpose switching of devices or high current loads. Also available in a 6 pack (ELK-912B-6) which is packaged as multiple relay modules grouped on a pre-scored break-off circuit board.
Need help in finding the right Relay Module ? Give us a call toll free at (800)447-0387, Monday to Friday from 8AM to 5PM. Our Sales Team will be happy to answer any of your questions. Need to reach us after hours? Contact Us electronically. Be sure to enter your phone number for a prompt response.
This product has a Lifetime Limited Warranty. Warranty is Provided by Elk