- Product Info
- Low Current Draw
- Positive Or Negative Activation
- Form "C" Dry Contacts
- Elevator Style Screw Terminals
- Great For General Purpose Switching
- Small, Compact Size
- Double Sided Foam Tape Provided For Mounting
- Packaged in Reusable Poly Storage Box
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Operating Voltage: 12 Volts DC
- Current Draw: 30mA (relay on)
- Relay Contacts: Form "C" , 7A @ 30VDC, 10 A @ 125VAC
- Min. Pull-in Voltage: 9 VDC
- Size: 1.1" X 1.55 " (28mm X 39mm) Ea.
The ELK-912 is a high quality 12 Volt DC relay with SPDT (Form "C") dry contacts. It features low current draw, positive or negative activation, and is ideal for general purpose switching of devices or high current loads. Also available in a 12 pack (ELK-912-12) which is packaged as multiple relay modules grouped on a pre-scored break-off circuit board.
Need help in finding the right Compact Relay Module ? Give us a call toll free at (800)447-0387, Monday to Friday from 8AM to 5PM. Our Sales Team will be happy to answer any of your questions. Need to reach us after hours? Contact Us electronically. Be sure to enter your phone number for a prompt response.
This product has a Lifetime Limited Warranty. Warranty is Provided by Elk