- Product Info
The AV1300 series camera is an MJPEG encoding, 1.3 Megapixel resolution, IP addressable camera, designed to deliver full motion high definition progressive scan digital video across local area networks. The AV1300 is a high sensitivity, PoE (IEEE 802.3af) compliant camera with color, Day/Night, DC auto iris configurations. Built with Arecont Vision proprietary massively-parallel MegaVideo®technology, the AV1300 has the ability to output multiple image formats allowing the simultaneous viewing of the full resolution field of view and regions of interest for high definition forensic zooming. This camera offers over four times the resolution of standard resolution IP cameras with the ability to output full real time frame rates.
- 1.3 megapixels utilizing a 1/2" CMOS sensor.
- Support MJPEG encoding format
- Maximum resolution of 1280(H) x 1024(V) pixels at a maximum frame rate up to 32 frames per second (FPS).
- Full field of view (FOV) and simultaneous multiple regions of interest (ROI) for forensic zooming.
- Equipped with a 100 Mbps LAN connector and can deliver image data at a maximum data rate of up to 55 Megabits per second (55 Mbps).
- Automatic exposure, automatic multi-matrix white balance, shutter speed control, 50/60Hz selectable flicker control, programmable brightness, saturation, gamma, sharpness, windowing and decimation, simultaneous delivery of full-field view and zoomed images at video frame rate, instantaneous electronic zoom, pan and tilt, and electronic image rotation by 180 degrees.
- Support a minimum illumination of 0.1 Lux @ F1.4 in color mode.
Need help in finding the right Megapixel CCTV Camera ? Give us a call toll free at (800)447-0387, Monday to Friday from 8AM to 5PM. Our Sales Team will be happy to answer any of your questions. Need to reach us after hours? Contact Us electronically. Be sure to enter your phone number for a prompt response.
This product has a 1 Year Warranty. Warranty is Provided by Arecont Vision