About Fairfax Electronics
For sixty years, Fairfax Electronics, Inc. has been serving Southern California residents and businesses with their low-voltage needs. In 1945 Mr. Ernest L. Rothschild opened a contracting company named Fairfax Radio Electric. The business served as a low-voltage contracting business, which installed intercoms, public address systems, and various Electronic and Electrical Systems. In 1958 Mr. Rothschild incorporated Fairfax Radio Electric to become Fairfax Electronics, Inc. In 1976, business exchanged hands to our present CEO Mr. Jerre Ruckdashel. Then in 1978, Fairfax Electronics, Inc. switched over their services to a distribution company rather than contracting. Since then they have been recognized by many manufacturers such as Aiphone and TekTone as one the largest gross distribution companies! Joining the Fairfax team in 1994 as VP of Sales & Marketing, Mr. Paul M. Ramos has brought in his ideas of innovation and new technology. Remember that no question is out of line. Fairfax Electronics, Inc. offers a large selection of security, safety and communications systems; we will continue to expand through the new millennium!
Why Buy at Fairfax Electronics?
- We are the original low voltage distributors in Los Angeles, established in 1945.
- Our 60 years of industry purchasing power gives you competitive pricing!
- We offer unlimited technical and product support based on 60 years of experience*.
- We have a "No Lemon" policy. If a product requires more than 3 repairs, we will provide a free replacement**.
- Our Online Store is comprehensive and easy to use with hundreds of resources on the products that we sell.
- Your shopping expericence is safe and secure. Our shopping cart is 128 Megabit SSL Secured.
- We have a rigid anti-spam and anti-fraud policy.
- FINANCING IS AVAILABLE! On orders over $1,000 with approved credit.
*Special Restrictions on some products may apply.
** Notifty us about shipping shipping defects within 1 business after recieving the product.