- Product Info
The Doorking 1810 is an ideal telephone entry system that is suited for a wide variety of applications. The built-in lighted directory makes it a complete all-in-one compact unit and it is easy for managers to update by using a word processing program. Visitors are easily identified by communication and can be granted or denied access directly from a touch-tone telephone.
- Programmable directory codes (1-4 digits).
- 10 and 11-digit dialing capability.
- Two special inputs can be programmed for relay activation or to dial out a preprogrammed phone number.
- 5-digit entry codes for special needs.
- Built-in LED lighted directory.
- LED lighted keypad.
- Built-in time clock.
- Hold open time zones.
- Entry code time zones.
- "Flash" entry codes.
- Built-in postal lock provision.
- Programming display.
- Stores up to 1000 telephone numbers. Memory sizes 125, 500 or1000. Specify which when ordering.
- EEPROM Memory.
- Full duplex commnication.
- 4-digit entry codes; same number as memory ordered.
- Six, 5-digit entry codes.
- 10 area codes.
- 16 VAC, 20 VA (250 ma) power transformer provided.
- Ringer equivalence: 0.0 A.
- Jack type: RJ11C or W.
- FCC (US): DUF6VT-12874-OT-0
- DOC (CAN): 1736 4507 A
- Complies with UL 294; ETL Listed.
- Surface mount dimensions: 13"H x 11.25"W x 4.75"D.
- Flush mount dimensions: 13.25"H x 12"W x 3"D.
Need help in finding the right Telephone Entry System ? Give us a call toll free at (800)447-0387, Monday to Friday from 8AM to 5PM. Our Sales Team will be happy to answer any of your questions. Need to reach us after hours? Contact Us electronically. Be sure to enter your phone number for a prompt response.
This product has a 2 Year Warranty. Warranty is Provided by Doorking