- Product Info
- Surface Mounting - Unit only requires the drilling of 3 holes
- Anchoring System (Included) Uniquely designed optional four pin anchoring system provides additional support beyond the standard two tapped mounting holes
- One Piece Locking Mechanism - Our patent pending locking mechanism only has one mechanism providing incredible strength, durability, and reliability due to fewer moving parts
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Fail Secure / Fail Safe Field Selectable - Unit is supplied with fail safe spring that is changed in the filed when desired
- 1,500,00+ Life Cycle Tested
- 3,000+ lbs. Holding Force
- Steel Spacer - Supplied with a 1/8" thick spacer for those installations that require mounting the strike closer to the panic bar. In addition, the spacer is used as a template during installation.
- 12 Thru 24 AC/DC Operating Voltage - Expanding the use of our popular LC unit in he 3000 series, the 4800 has the unit built in providing the flexibility along with surge and kickback protection.
Need help in finding the right Electric Strike / Door Release / Door Strike ? Give us a call toll free at (800)447-0387, Monday to Friday from 8AM to 5PM. Our Sales Team will be happy to answer any of your questions. Need to reach us after hours? Contact Us electronically. Be sure to enter your phone number for a prompt response.
This product has a 2 Year Warranty. Warranty is Provided by Trine